Tickets & Info
Military Park, Downtown Indianapolis, maps
Dates & Hours (Rain or Shine)
September 18-20, 2015
|Thursday – Pre Festival Concert Night||4:30-10:30||**Concert only night! Food, drink and one rocking stage. No shopping, demos, sheep, dogs or sports until Friday|
|Friday||4:30-11:00||Early arrival savings – see below|
|Saturday||11:30-11:00||All day for one low price|
Mass at 10:30
|Free early admission when donating food for the food|
Tickets (Buy Advance Sale Tickets On-Line here)
- Advance sale tickets for the 18th annual Indianapolis Irish Festival will be available beginning September 3.
- Thursday ONLY – $5 at the gate (CONCERT ONLY NIGHT – Music, Food and Drink)
- Adults (Gate Price) $15/day
- Adults (Advance Sale) $10/day
- Students (14-18 with Student ID) $10/day
- Children (5-13), IBEW Members, Military $5/day
- Children (4 and Under) Free
- No refunds
- Thursday reduced admission for Military and First Responders – $3
- Friday 4:30 – 5:30 pm Be at the gate early and get in for only $5!
- Sunday 10:30 – 11:30 ***Admission is free when you bring a minimum of three non-perishable food items that benefit the St. Vincent dePaul Food Bank
Advance Sale Ticket Locations
Beginning SEPTEMBER 3
- Claddagh Irish Pubs – Indy area locations
- Marsh Supermarket – Indy area locations
- Nine Irish Brothers Restaurant and Pub
- The Golden Ace Inn
Maps & Directions
The Indy Irish Fest is held in historic Military Park, at the corner of West Street and New York Street in Downtown Indianapolis.
Please note that due to construction on New York Street, the only attendee entrance will be at the corner of New York and West Streets.
- Senate Garage – 220 North Senate
- Ohio/Capital Lot- Corner of New York St and Senate St. ( New York Entrance)
- Washington Garage- 401 W Washington St.
All three facilities be open to the public at 12 PM on Friday.
Price is $10 Pre-Pay. (Guests pay as they enter)
Parking is also available near the site at White River State underground parking garage. Additional parking is available at nearby lots and city streets.
Available parking is provided and managed by third parties and is not associated with the event. We do not determine the costs nor do we gain any revenue from the parking arrangements.
The Indy Irish Festival’s alcohol philosophy is consumption in moderation. If you are taking medication or are pregnant, do not drink alcohol. We reserve the right to limit drinks served per person. We will not knowingly serve someone who is intoxicated. If you feel you or someone you are with has consumed too much, please inform us and we will make sure that you or they get home safely. Get home safely – you have lots of options.