Tickets & Info
Military Park, Downtown Indianapolis, maps
Dates & Hours (Rain or Shine)
September 12 thru 15, 2013
|Thursday – Pre Festival Concert Night||4:30-10:30||**Concert only night! Food, drink and one rocking stage. No shopping, demos or sports until Friday|
|Friday||4:30-11:00||Early arrival savings – see below|
|Saturday||11:30-11:00||All day for one low price|
Mass at 10:30
|Free early admission when donating food for the food bank|
- Advance sale tickets for the 18th annual Indianapolis Irish Festival will be available beginning August 30.
- Thursday ONLY – $5 at the gate (CONCERT ONLY NIGHT – Music, Food and Drink)
- Adults (Advance Sale) $10/day
- Adults (Gate Price) $15/day
- Students (14-18 with Student ID), IBEW Members, Military $5/day
- Children (13 and Under)Free
- Friday 4:30 – 5:30 pm Be at the gate early and get in for only $5!
- Sunday 10:30 – 11:30 ***Admission is free when you bring a minimum of three non-perishable food items that benefit the St. Vincent dePaul Food Bank
Advance Sale Ticket Locations
Beginning August 30
- Claddagh Irish Pubs – Indy area locations
- Indianapolis Area O’Malia’sGrocery Stores
- Marsh Supermarket – Indy area locations
- O’Brien Automotive Family Dealerships
- The Golden Ace Inn
Discounted hotel rooms available for Irish Fest attendees
Stay at the beautiful West in Downtown Indy and get two admission tickets good for Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the festiva. Book now – these rooms are available for a limited timel. Book a Room
Maps & Directions
The Indy Irish Fest is held in historic Military Park, at the corner of West Street and New York Street in Downtown Indianapolis.
Park in the nearby IUPUI lots or the State Garage. Additional parking available at nearby garages.
Available parking is provided and managed by third parties and is not associated with the event.
The Indy Irish Festival’s alcohol philosophy is consumption in moderation. If you are taking medication or are pregnant, do not drink alcohol. We reserve the right to limit drinks served per person. We will not knowingly serve someone who is intoxicated. If you feel you or someone you are with has consumed too much, please inform us and we will make sure that you or they get home safely.
Designated Drivers Program
We encourage anyone 21 years or over, with a valid driver’s license, to register as an Indy Irish Festival Designated Driver. Participants will receive two free soft drinks or water upon showing registration. Please sign up at the Indy Irish Festival Information Booth.