Tickets & Info
Don’t wait, online tickets are available throughout the year! Save money when you buy now and avoid lines at the gate.
- Adults (18 and up) (Gate Price) $15/day
- Adults (18 and up) (Advance Sale) $10/day
- Students (14-17 with Student ID) $10/day
- Children (5-13), IBEW Members, Military $5/day )IBEW and Military [Active and Retired] are available only at the gate with ID and are limited to the member plus one guest at the $5 price)
- Children (4 and Under) Free
- No refunds
Historic Military Park at White River State Park, Downtown Indianapolis, map
Dates & Hours (Rain or Shine)
September 13-15, 2019
|Friday||4:30-11:00||Early arrival savings – see above|
|Saturday||11:30-11:00||All day for one low price|
Mass at 10:30
|Free admission between 10:30 – 11:30 when you bring a minimum of five non-perishable food items per person that benefit the St. Vincent dePaul Food Bank|
- Friday 4:30 – 5:30 pm Be at the gate early and get in for only $5!
- Sunday 10:30 – 11:30 ***Admission is free when you bring a minimum of five non-perishable food items per person that benefit the St. Vincent dePaul Food Bank
The Indy Irish Fest is held in Historic Military Park at White River State Park, at the corner of West Street and New York Street in Downtown Indianapolis.
Please note that the only attendee/volunteer entrance will be at the corner of New York and West Streets.
- Senate Garage – 220 North Senate
- Ohio/Capital Lot- Corner of New York St and Senate St. ( New York Entrance)
- Washington Garage- 401 W Washington St.
All three facilities will be open to the public at 12 PM on Friday.
Price is $TBD Pre-Pay. (Guests pay as they enter)
Parking is also available near the site at White River State underground parking garage. Additional parking is available at nearby lots and city streets.
Available parking is provided and managed by third parties and is not associated with the event. We do not determine the costs nor do we gain any revenue from the parking arrangements.
The Indy Irish Festival’s alcohol philosophy is consumption in moderation. If you are taking medication or are pregnant, do not drink alcohol. We reserve the right to limit drinks served per person. We will not knowingly serve someone who is intoxicated. If you feel you or someone you are with has consumed too much, please inform us and we will make sure that you or they get home safely. Get home safely – you have lots of options.
* Listings and details subject to change. Check back often for latest updates.