2014 Tickets & Info
Military Park, Downtown Indianapolis, maps
Dates & Hours (Rain or Shine)
September 12-14, 2014
|Thursday – Pre Festival Concert Night||4:30-10:30||**Concert only night! Food, drink and one rocking stage. No shopping, demos or sports until Friday|
|Friday||4:30-11:00||Early arrival savings – see below|
|Saturday||11:30-11:00||All day for one low price|
Mass at 10:30
|Free early admission when donating food for the food bankBring your 2014 ND v. Purdue game ticket from 9/13/14 and get free admission on Sunday!|
- Advance sale tickets for the 18th annual Indianapolis Irish Festival will be available beginning September 3.
- Thursday ONLY – $5 at the gate (CONCERT ONLY NIGHT – Music, Food and Drink)
- Adults (Gate Price) $15/day
- Adults (Advance Sale) $10/day
- Students (14-18 with Student ID) $10/day
- Children (5-13), IBEW Members, Military $5/day
- Children (4 and Under) Free
- Thursday reduced admission for Military and First Responders – $3
- Friday 4:30 – 5:30 pm Be at the gate early and get in for only $5!
- Sunday 10:30 – 11:30 ***Admission is free when you bring a minimum of three non-perishable food items that benefit the St. Vincent dePaul Food Bank
Advance Sale Ticket Locations
Beginning SEPTEMBER 3
- Claddagh Irish Pubs – Indy area locations
- O’Malia’sGrocery Stores
- Marsh Supermarket – Indy area locations
- The Golden Ace Inn
Maps & Directions
The Indy Irish Fest is held in historic Military Park, at the corner of West Street and New York Street in Downtown Indianapolis.
Parking is available near the site at White River State underground parking garage or the Indiana State Garage. Additional parking is available at nearby lots.
Available parking is provided and managed by third parties and is not associated with the event. We do not determine the costs nor do we gain any revenue from the parking arrangements.
The Indy Irish Festival’s alcohol philosophy is consumption in moderation. If you are taking medication or are pregnant, do not drink alcohol. We reserve the right to limit drinks served per person. We will not knowingly serve someone who is intoxicated. If you feel you or someone you are with has consumed too much, please inform us and we will make sure that you or they get home safely.