Thursday Pub Night Preview Concert
Join us Thursday for a Pub Night Preview Concert from 5:30 pm to 10:30 pm. This special event has one stage with music; Cultural activities, shopping and sports begin on Friday.
Cost is free but we are requesting donations for the St. Vincent dePaul food bank:
Non-perishable foodstuffs particularly high protein items such as canned meats, macaroni & cheese dinners, vegetables, fruits and juices. They need all items to be in cans, plastic or boxes. Glass can not be accepted. They are also restricted from accepting foods canned at home.
All donations are appreciated, but the following items are in most need: canned meats, fish, stews, etc.; peanut butter; all types of pasta; box dinners; various box mixes; cereal; canned fruit; shampoo; laundry soap; diapers. Donated item are sorted and made available free to clients at the Pratt-Quigley Food Center, 3001 E. 30th Street.
Visit the St. Vincent de Paul web site for more information on their works and ministries.
- Celtic Rock night; one stage featuring Whiskey of the Damned and The Narrowbacks
- Craft beer tasting: $25 and includes two and a half hours of tasting and a souvenir Guinness pint glass (5:30 – 8:00 pm)
- Craft beers including: TBD
- Take a pic in the “world’s smallest Irish pub”
REMINDER: this is just our concert pub night; the festival opens tomorrow.
* Listings and details subject to change. Check back often for latest updates.